How to Consign with Closet Overload:
1. All clothing items must be in next to new condition and ready for resale.
2. Clothing must be clean & pressed .
3. Clothing must be in season, considered in style and no more than 2 years old.
4. Price will be determined by The Closet Overload to best sell your items at the most profitable price.
5. The consignor will receive 50% of the sale price of the article sold.
6. Clothing will be placed on sale after a minimum of 60 days, or the end of the season, whatever comes first.
7. At the end of the 90 day contract, all unsold, unclaimed items will be donated to our Charity.
8. Checks are issued monthly for accounts with $10.00 or more in sales. Checks are printed on the 10th of every month.
9) We accept items every day during business hours. If you arrive with your items after 4:30pm on a weekday or after 3:30pm on a Saturday, we will only look at 15 items.
10) Costumers are responsible for shipping charges when purchasing from our Facebook & instagram site .
11) ALL SALES ARE FINAL.....